Saturday, August 1, 2015

Floral print




I apologize beforehand for the bad quality of the pictures. The sun was going down but I still wanted to take pictures so I could post today. Today, my sister and I just went shopping before the sales end and I picked up some items that I will be styling for my Monday's post. I'm wearing the only floral print shirt that I have with some acid wash high-waisted jeans and my all time favorite white high-heel sandals. It looks summery but also very edgy.

It's August already, which means that the weather is getting hotter and hotter and there'll be more rainy days. I actually quite enjoy rainy days because whenever I hear the rain pouring down outside of my bedroom window, I can feel nothing but only peace. What do you feel when it starts to rain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment