Monday, August 10, 2015

Blue sky, blue sea, blue jeans

White button up, light wash ripped jeans and white chunky sandals

   I'm glad to live near the sea so I can see it almost every week. However, it's extremely hot and because my skin is very sensitive, I can't always go to the beach. There are always pros and cons about living in a city like this. There's nothing to do but just going to the beach or malls. I rather go to a café but there aren't many. I would say that I've been to every nearby café I know.
Anyways, let's get back on topic. The sea looked incredibly blue that day and so the sky. I could actually match my jeans with the blue of the sky. Even though I was literally melting under the sun, it was totally worth it. 



I don't know about you, but I get really annoyed by hot weather. I've noticed that I tend to get mad at people for no reason when I'm hot. But I've learned how to control my anger over time as I grew older. So, if you're having a bad day for any reason, forget about that reason and smile. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment