Monday, August 31, 2015

Birthday girl and Pierre


Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Pull and bear
Belt and shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: Chloé













I can't believe that today's the last day of August. Today is my birthday and I'm so greteful to have such amazing friends to celebrate with and such an amazing family who support me. I'm speechless and I really appreciate their care and love. Thank you so much and thanks to everyone who also showed a little bit of love! Today, my friends and I went to a French café and had some delicious cakes and coffee. This café is called Pierre and their Nutella tart is really tasty, which I really recommend. After that, we went to grab a cupcake for my mom. We have a tradition in my family, which consists of giving something to my mom when it's our birthday and my sister and I keep that tradition since it's meaningful for us. Since my mom is the one who gave birth to us, it's the least we can do for her. 
Again, thank you so much and have a nice beginning of September!

8 comments:

  1. wow great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Amalficoast, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday! That is a cute look!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes in that cafe look amazing! Happy belated birthday. I love your outfit, you looked lovely!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! Thank you, sweetie

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos, your outfit looks great!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete