Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to School Outfits


  •  LOOK ONE

Minimal: A white oversized shirt tied in a knot, black high-waisted jeans, cream denim jacket and my favorite pointed flat shoes. I have some orange matte lipstick on and my sunglasses. This look is very casual but by wearing those pointy shoes, it looks more put together. I normally wear black and white so this is definitely my go-to outfit.



  • LOOK TWO
Ripped jeans: Paired with a flowy white blouse, a pleather jacket and some black and white espadrilles. I like how everything contrasts. The blouse is more classy and dressy, the jeans and the espadrilles are more casual and the pleather jacket just adds edge to this whole outfit. I would wear this outfit whenever I feel like I want to look more dressed up but still want to keep it casual and simple. 



  •  LOOK THREE
Simplicity: Where I live tends to get super hot so this is what I would wear in those hot and humid days. Just a black crop top, some light wash high-waisted shorts, a black belt to make it look more put together and some black slip ons. I'm wearing my pinky nude matte lip gloss to make it even more casual.


Thank you so much for reading. My next post will be on Wednesday and the topic is: Health/Food.
Stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment