Monday, July 20, 2015

The future awaits


Three more weeks of vacation before uni starts... 

Oreo ice-cream


Speaking of university, my friend and I have been talking about our future after graduated. There are so many things that we want to do!  We've been talking about it for so long, but we've learnt not to overthink everything because we're too young to worry!

Crop top, boyfriend shorts and high-heel sandals
Last year, I was very anxious and nervous about my future. "What am I going to do? Who am I going to be? Where am I going to work?" Those questions always popped out at night when I was trying to sleep... However, I've changed my perspectives. I expected too much about it and after I understood that the future will come naturally depending on your personality, lifestyle and destiny, I have no reason to be worried anymore.

I'm really bad at photo shoots...

So, if you think the way I used to think, then change it. Don't worry too much because that causes stress and anxiety and of course, it will damage your health. Let everything flow naturally. But the most important thing is that you need to start acting! That's the only way to achieve your goals in life. My conclusion is, keep yourself calm and never stop working hard. 

P.s. Remember to smile everyday!





INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/nomoretulips


No comments:

Post a Comment