Sunday, July 19, 2015

Friendship


Today is Sunday and a very humid day. I tried to wear comfortable clothes so I went for an oversized white shirt and knot it up to make some figure, my pair of light wash high waisted ripped knee jeans and some comfy high-heel sandals.

Misoshiru soup and orange juice
My Junior-High friends and I went to eat some Japanese food at a restaurant called Domu, which wasn't the best place. The food wasn't that good and the decoration was ok.


Anyway, I haven't seen my friends since last year I believe, so I was very excited to see them again. It's amazing how time flies so fast and how we've chosen different paths. However, though we have changed, we are more mature and have jobs and responsabilities, we haven't change the way we treat each other. And I'm so glad we could keep our friendship up to now. 


I've learnt the meaning of "Friendship" thanks to my own experiences . Before stablishing the meaning of friendship in my mental dictionary, I used to think that, the more friends you have, the more important you are. But that's not true at all! You can just count your true friends with one hand, and that's what reality is. If you see that some of your "friends" don't want to be your friends anymore... Let them go! Some people come into our lives and quickly go, and some come into our lives to stay. So, don't worry too much. Time will tell if they're your true friends or not, someday, somehow.


Many people might hurt you sooner or later, take advantage of that and learn from that. People make mistakes and so do you, so learn from those bad relationships and keep growing. Keep smiling and be kind and positive. In the end, you'll be surrounded by true friends without you noticing it. 




INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/nomoretulips

No comments:

Post a Comment