Friday, July 31, 2015

Coffee lovers


Nothing relaxes me more than going to a café and spend the entire evening there. I'm deeply in love with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee and the cozy atmosphere that only a coffee shop can give you.

Nada me relaja más que ir a un café y pasar el resto de la tarde ahí. Estoy profundamente enamorada del olor del café recién hecho y del ambiente acogedor que sólo un café te puede dar.


Two cappuccinos, please.
I don't mind to go by myself, but it's always better to go in the company of someone, whether it's your significant other or just a few friends. I believe that all the coffee lovers can relate to this. Sharing the same hobbies and tastes is the most comforting thing in the world. 

No me importa ir sola, pero siempre es mejor ir acompañado de alguien, ya sea con tu pareja o con algunos amigos. Estoy segura de que los amantes del café pueden identificarse. Compartir los mismos hobbies y gustos es lo más reconfortante del mundo.

“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” ― Ruth Reichl



Thank you so much for reading and make sure to read my next post on Monday. I'll be posting my Back to School outfits ideas for you. 

Muchas gracias por leer y asegúrate de leer mi siguiente post el Lunes. Subiré mis ideas de outfits para este regreso a clases.

2 comments:

  1. This cafe looks amazing! I'll take a cappuccino as well please!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! And their cappuccino also tastes really good!

      Delete